Creative Influencer Strategist
We are looking for a Creative Strategist (Paid Social) to join the Growth Team to help further our mission by creating amazing content on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
The ideal candidate is a writer/creator/strategist who can synthesize data and produce videos that convert to sales.
Project Goals & Current Roadblocks
[What is hoped to be achieved from implementing software]
Current influencer Constraints:
- No set process for identifying influencers
- Require influencers to send information about engagement and network
- Must manually screenshot influencer campaigns
- No data-driven approach for measuring influencer success
- An efficient approach for identifying influencers
- To independently analyze an influencer’s audience and engagement capabilities
- A software that aggregates all content from a campaign (including Stories)
- **A built-in CRM where we can communicate with influencers
[What is your influencer marketing budget, how much will go to a software]
75K annual budget for influencer marketing
Our influencer marketing software must have
- Ability to perform segmented influencer search based on location, audience demographics, or #hashtag
- Have valuable insights on each inflencer’s performance capabilities
- Ability to aggregate relevant content from instagram stories
- Track links from influencer content
- Generate reports
[What information should a vendor send over to complete the evaluation process]
Along with the proposal, please send over:
- 1 case study
- List of current clients
- List of social media platforms your software supports
- Example of an influencer campaign run using software
- # of influencers available on platform
Questions To Answer
[Important questions for the vendor to answer]
Please answer the following questions in order to be considered as Happy Company’s influencer marketing software:
- How do you identify an influencer?
- Can we find geo-specific influencers?
- Can you monitor instagram stories?
- Are we able to see influencers our competitors are working with?
- What campaign analytics can we receive?
Project frequently asked questions
How do you manage relationships & collaborate with Influencers?
Our influencer management strategy is very haphazard. We DM influencer on instagram if possible, and then try and move the conversation to email. We do not have a central hub for all influencer communication.
How do you review content?
We send influencers a description of what we’d like to include in the campaign and ask for examples before we go live. We do not have a formal process in place, but we would like to have a way to send our influencer better guidelines or a campaign brief.
Why will your company be implementing an influencer software?
Due to the high competition in the Home & Garden industry , we are looking for influencers that show just how “happy” our furniture makes them across various use-cases. We want to show that our products are great for families with young children, newlyweeds looking for affordable/chic furniture, and even for a cool office space.
We need a software that lets us identify the leading influencer across niche personas in order to best communicate with potential customers.